David Vincent is an award-winning professional voice actor and TV producer based in Los Angeles. He has lent his voice to hundreds of animations including series, movies, and video games, as well as guest star appearances on hit TV shows such as “The Mentalist” and ”NCIS”.
His recent roles include Kento Nanami in ”Jujutsu Kaisen”, Estarossa and Mael in ”Seven Deadly Sins”, and Henri Azazel in ”Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun”. He’s also well-known for the talking sailor uniform Senketsu on ”Kill la Kill”, and the mega-hit video game ”Super Smash Bros.” as the character Robin, whom he also plays in ”Fire Emblem: Awakening”.
David is a lead talent behind the virtual signing platform Streamily.
David’s other credits include:
- Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez in ”Bleach”
- Gilgamesh in ”Fate / Zero”
- Gilgamesh in ”Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works”
- Li Xingke in ”Code Geass”
- Gaia in ”Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin II”
- Narrator in ”JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure”
- Van in ”Gun X Sword”
- Seiji in ”Durarara!!”
- Arthur Auguste Angel in ”Blue Exorcist”
- Duval in ”One Piece”
- Rebel Alliance voices in ”Star Wars: Battlefront”
- Jin Kisaragi and Hakumen in the hit video game and Anime series ”BlazBlue”
- Marshall Law and Forest Law in the hit video game franchise ”Tekken”
- T-Hawk in the ”Street Fighter” video game franchise
- Raymond Vester in ”Resident Evil: Revelations”
- Richter Belmont in ”Castlevania”
- Keiss in ”Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers”