Maker Fishmeal believes that cosplay brings joy, that making is an incredible form of creative self-expression, and (most importantly!) that everyone can cosplay! Her goal with every costume is to learn something new so that she can pass on that understanding through guides and workshops. She maintains that every part of the cosplay process is an opportunity for finding truth and delight!
Fishmeal is an award-winning foamsmith, sewist, and propmaker who loves a juicy hidden detail and a super clean seam. She is an easy connector with an effervescent and enthusiastic presence.
Her notable accomplishments include:
- Third Place in Riot Games Summer Finals Contest 2021 and finalist in 2020
- Published by Entertainment Weekly
- Best in Show at Indy Pop Con and Cleveland ConCoction in 2019 and Origins Game Fair in 2018
- Published by Marvel Becoming
- Creates frequent guides, tutorials, and walkthroughs
Fishmeal lives in Ohio with her husband, cats, horse, and school of fancy guppies.