Want to be a part of the A-Kon Artist Alley? Here’s how…
All artist interested in purchasing an artist alley table for A-Kon are required to fill out an application via our online form.
- The A-Kon 29 Artist Alley application is now closed for this year. Please check back here for future updates.
Here are some important details for all Artist Alley applicants:
- Artist Alley Table Cost: $275
- Two (2) Artist Alley badges are included in the cost of each table.
- Additional badges will be available for purchase for those artists who require additional staff at a discounted rate though our Artist Alley registrar.
- All AA tables are 6′ tables and will be arranged in island format similar to prior years.
- Corner tables may be requested in your application and will be assigned randomly until we run out. There will be no additional cost for corner tables this year.
- All applicants are required to provide an active, valid Texas Sales Tax ID with their application. Applicants who need a Texas Sales Tax ID may get one from the Texas Comptroller by clicking here. If you are applying for a new sales tax id, please use the open date of the application. (2/1/2018)
- All applications must be completed with accurate and valid information to be considered for 2018. Please make sure you enter your name, website, email address and other critical information correctly to prevent your application from being disqualified for jury status.
- All valid applications will be juried upon application close and the accepted artists will be announced on March 1st, 2018.
- All accepted artists will receive invoices no later than March 8th, 2018 and will be given until March 17th, 2018 to remit payment. Failure to remit payment and/or communicate with us in a timely manner may result in disqualification of your application.
- The final Artist Alley map will be published on April 15th, 2018.
Have additional questions or need a little extra help…?
If you have questions or need additional help with your Artist Alley application or table, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have questions about anything other than AA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget we are a volunteer powered show, so sometimes we need a little time to respond to you since most of us work full time jobs outside of A-Kon. That said, we try really hard to get back to everyone within a couple of days, but we are human beings and sometimes we fail. Please don’t wait more than 7 to 10 days for a response. If we haven’t responded by then, we probably missed your email or it got eaten by the interwebs. Likewise, make sure you check your spam folder, sometimes we get lost and end up there by accident.
Stay tuned as information updates will be included here. We look forward to seeing you all this year!